Tuesday 12 August 2014

Snail Bob

Yesterday as I was getting into my shower I saw that (to my horror) there was a large garden snail on the wall of the shower.
My first thought was how did it get in there, and then that I must get it out. But then I thought that maybe I could do something with it. 
So I finished my shower and took the snail to show my mom.
She was equally shocked. Then I remembered an old fish tank stuck in our garage, that's when I thought that maybe I could keep my new found friend. I got out the tank and gave it a good clean.
Then I set about collecting some rocks,dirt,a plant and lid for water.
I also added a few large rocks into the tank. In a few minutes I had a small,not to shabby,snail habitat.



Next I set about adding the snail. When I saw that he/she looked comfortable I added some lettuce and water.
Now I began to think that I might make him one of my many pets, and every pet needs a name so I thought of names. One name that stuck was Snail bob, the name a popular game on the internet,so Snail bob it was.
 If I get more snails then there names will be snail bob 2,3,4,5,6,7.(ya there are a lot of snail bob games)


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! I didn't really think snails were interesting until you showed me, and I got to see him in his tank. I do still wonder how on earth he turned up in your shower. I hope he is happy in his new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post my funny boy, very cool.

    ReplyDelete